It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Three Years In - New Suggestions or Issues?
Topic Started: Jun 15 2017, 10:12 AM (178 Views)
Mikki
Member Avatar
Overlord
If anyone has any board suggestions or issues, or questions on how to maneuver, put them here!

PS, Over the next few weeks, we are going to be doing some archiving of the larger threads, probably copying the most recent five pages into the new thread. None of those great photos and convos will be lost, but the larger threads can seem intimidating and cause loading issues.

Also going to archive the multilingual forum. Anyone who wants to start a thread in another language is welcome, but right now, it's inactive.
Edited by Mikki, Jun 15 2017, 10:17 AM.
online profile quote Top

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
I know it's a highly controversial move, but I really feel strongly that we should add 400% more hype.

Just a tiny suggestion.
offline profile quote Top

Mikki
Member Avatar
Overlord
Posted Image
online profile quote Top

justme
Member Avatar
Glittering Unicorn Steed
Posted Image

Mikki
Member Avatar
Overlord
Honestly, I'm using board administration as a way to get time to pass so I don't stare at the countdown clock.

Posted Image

I am SO excited for this season because we are SO beyond the books!!! That is truly exciting for me. I'm even excited to have Daeny land in Westeros because it's about DAMN TIME!
Edited by Mikki, Jun 16 2017, 04:33 PM.
online profile quote Top

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
Justme, LOVE that!

And Mikki, me too. So, so much. The wait is almost harder now since we're finally within spitting distance!

Mikki
Member Avatar
Overlord
This season is going to be SO GOOD.
online profile quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Administrative Things · Next Topic »
Add Reply