It Will Always Be Yours
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Season 8 - Unconfirmed and Possibly Fake Information
Topic Started: May 27 2017, 05:13 PM (251 Views)
Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
Might as well get this space prepped for nonsense!
offline profile quote Top

zuzu's petals
Well-Hung Squire
I was just thinking about this today, but I feel like there's no way we get accurate information for Season 8, especially if they have to film important exteriors. As much as we're needing to take spoilers with a grain of salt this year, we're going to *each* need individual salt licks next year with the cagey bull D&D are going to try and pull next season to hide the story. I'm thinking filming five versions of a scene with different characters in each, multiple fake leakers across all boards, shutting down entire cities/counties/countries in order to maintain privacy, and probably doing away with scrips entirely and having the writers just recite what the actors are going to say, to their faces, the days they show up on set to film. It's going to be cray cray. No wonder it's going to take until 2019.
online profile quote Top

Quinn
Member Avatar
Director of HYPE
This is sage advice, Zuzu!

It certainly wouldn't be the first time a major production filmed multiple scene versions/endings/etc to keep spoilers quashed. We'll see what extent production messed with us for season 7, and then triple that for season 8. At least.
offline profile quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Season 8 · Next Topic »
Add Reply